Double Chocolate-Covered Toffee Grahams
Recapture delicious memories with this nostalgic snack--crisp graham crackers dunked in chocolate.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 20 Minutes
- 2 sleeves graham crackers (18 whole crackers)
- 6 (2-oz.) vanilla candy coating squares, cut in half
- 4 (1-oz.) white chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 4 tablespoons shortening, divided
- 6 (2-oz.) chocolate candy coating squares, cut in half
- 4 (1-oz.) semisweet chocolate baking squares, chopped
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- Break each graham cracker in half.
- Place vanilla squares, white chocolate squares, and 2 Tbsp. shortening in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until white chocolate is soft; stir until smooth. Dip 18 graham cracker squares entirely in melted white chocolate. Place dipped grahams on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Chill 20 minutes or until white chocolate is firm. Repeat procedure with chocolate squares, remaining 2 Tbsp. shortening, and remaining graham crackers. Drizzle any remaining semisweet chocolate and white chocolate over dipped grahams; sprinkle with toffee bits. Chill until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note