Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!! Enough said.
Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are twice as nice when you use both milk chocolate bars and semisweet chocolate chunks.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 14 Minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (11.5-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks
- 2 (1.55-ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, grated
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Pulse oats in a food processor to a fine powder. Combine oats, flour, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chunks, grated chocolate bars, and pecans. Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 10 to 14 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Hershey's milk chocolate candy bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note