i liked the muffins they didn't look like perfect muffins but they tasted fine.
Double Chocolate Chip Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa
- 1 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line the cups of a muffin pan with paper liners. In medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar on medium speed until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in the sour cream and 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Add the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups, filling each cup about three quarters full. Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chip. Bake for 20 to 25 min, until firm to the touch. Remove the pan from the oven and let stand for 1 or 2 min, and then transfer the muffins in their paper cups to a wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jordanannmarie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Double Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts