Yield: 2 dozen
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate or white chocolate morsels
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended.
- Add cocoa and vanilla; beat at low speed 1 minute or until blended. Gradually add flour, beating well.
- Stir in pecans and chocolate morsels. Pour batter into a greased 13- x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool and cut brownies into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts