Really good, however I like chocolate just by itself,anyway---
Double-Chocolate Bread Pudding
Make the grand finale to your special meal this decadent Double-Chocolate Bread Pudding. White and dark chocolate morsels are used in this bread pudding which is topped off with a rich Caramel-Coffee Sauce.
More From Coastal Living
Stand: 30 Minutes
Cool: 10 Minutes
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread loaf, cubed
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 cup dark chocolate morsels
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Caramel-Coffee Sauce
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Whisk together eggs and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture, pressing down to soak all pieces of bread. Let stand 30 minutes, or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake bread pudding 40 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set. Let cool at room temperature 10 minutes. Serve warm with Caramel-Coffee Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This