- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups granola with almonds
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (10-ounce) package peanut butter morsels
How to Make It
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugars, beating until smooth. Add peanut butter and vanilla, beating until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in granola and morsels; cover and chill 2 hours.
Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls, and place the balls 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Note: For larger cookies, drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 18 to 20 minutes.