- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup uncooked regular oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
How to Make It
Beat butter and shortening at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating until blended. Add eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla, beating until blended.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in morsels, oats, and pecans.
Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 16 minutes or until golden around edges. Remove to wire racks to cool.