Double-Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (15-ounce) can dark sweet cherries, drained
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and divided
- 20 vanilla wafers, crushed
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and flour at low speed with an electric mixer; add egg and extracts, beating until smooth. Set aside.
- Stir together cherries, cherry pie filling, and 2 tablespoons melted butter in a large saucepan, and cook over medium heat, stirring often, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon hot cherry mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over hot cherries.
- Combine crushed vanilla wafers and remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown and set. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Double-Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler Recipe at a Glance