Double Cheese Pasta Primavera
More From Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinner Made With 2% Milk Cheese
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- Substitute 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil for the dried basil.
PREPARE Dinner as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add broccoli and peppers; cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in peas; cook 3 to 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
ADD Dinner and basil; mix lightly. Top with Parmesan.
310 calories, 6g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 1090mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 9g sugars, 16g protein, 45%DV vitamin A, 60%DV vitamin C, 25%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
The vegetables in this cheesy low-fat pasta dish not only team up to provide vitamin A, but they are also an excellent source of vitamin C. Carb Choices
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes