- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinner Made With 2% Milk Cheese
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- Substitute 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil for the dried basil.
How to Make It
PREPARE Dinner as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add broccoli and peppers; cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in peas; cook 3 to 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
ADD Dinner and basil; mix lightly. Top with Parmesan.
310 calories, 6g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 1090mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 9g sugars, 16g protein, 45%DV vitamin A, 60%DV vitamin C, 25%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
The vegetables in this cheesy low-fat pasta dish not only team up to provide vitamin A, but they are also an excellent source of vitamin C. Carb Choices