double cheese chili
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green peppers
- 1 can(s) kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 1/2 cup(s) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- BROWN meat in large skillet on medium heat; drain. Add onions and peppers; cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender.
- ADD next 4 ingredients; mix well. Cover. Simmer on low heat 30 min., stirring occasionally.
- SPRINKLE 3 Tbsp. cheese onto bottom of each of 6 soup bowls; top with chili and remaining cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriSmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
double cheese chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews