I tried many sorbet recipes lately and that was one of my favorites. I used equal parts raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. Very yummy!
Double Berry Sorbet
You can replace either the raspberries or the blackberries with other fresh, in-season berries if you like. Garnish with fresh berries, if desired.
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 92
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.7g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- Calcium: 16mg
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 (6-ounce) container raspberries (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 (6-ounce) container blackberries (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a blender; process 30 seconds or until smooth. Press mixture through a fine sieve over a large bowl, reserving liquid; discard solids.
- 2. Pour berry mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Spoon berry mixture into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note