Double Berry Freezer Jam
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Cari South
Other seasonal berries may be substituted.
Yield: Makes about 5 cups
More From Southern Living
Stand: 20 Minutes
- 4 cups fresh whole blueberries
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (1.59-oz.) envelope freezer jam pectin
- 1. Pulse blueberries in food processor 2 to 4 times or until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides. Place in a medium-size bowl. Pulse strawberries in food processor 8 to 10 times or until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides. Add to blueberries in bowl. Stir in sugar, and let stand 15 minutes.
- 2. Gradually stir in pectin. Stir for 3 minutes; let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Spoon mixture into sterilized canning jars, filling to 1/2 inch from top; wipe jar rims clean. Cover with metal lids, and screw on bands. Place in freezer.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch