Double Berry Freezer Jam
This easy freezer jam recipe uses fresh blackberries and strawberries, but other seasonal berries may be substituted.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 20 Minutes
- 4 cups fresh whole blueberries
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (1.59-oz.) envelope freezer jam pectin
- 1. Pulse blueberries in food processor 2 to 4 times or until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides. Place in a medium-size bowl. Pulse strawberries in food processor 8 to 10 times or until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down sides. Add to blueberries in bowl. Stir in sugar, and let stand 15 minutes.
- 2. Gradually stir in pectin. Stir for 3 minutes; let stand 5 minutes.
- 3. Spoon mixture into sterilized canning jars, filling to 1/2 inch from top; wipe jar rims clean. Cover with metal lids, and screw on bands. Place in freezer.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note