From Dot's mom, Flora Wells Campbell
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 pound(s) ground veal
- 1/4 pound(s) ground pork
- 1/2 pound(s) ground chuck
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 1 can(s) tomato soup, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients, with the exception of half can tomato soup. Press mixture into oiled loaf pan. Top with half can tomato soup. Decorate with bell pepper slices. Bake one hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vixenrenard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note