Dot Brooks Chocolate Pound Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) butter creamed
- 1/2 cup(s) shortening (Crisco) creamed
- 3 cup(s) sugar creamed
- 5 whole(s) eggs one at a time
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour sifted adding a little at a time
- 1/2 cup(s) cocoa add
- 1 cup(s) milk add a little at a time
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla add
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt add
- Cream first three ingredients. Add eggs one at a time, alternating flour and milk. Add cocoa. Mix for 10 minutes. Add vanilla and salt mixing well Bake in "large" tube pan at 325 degrees for approx. 1 hour and 20 minutes. Can be served with strawberries and whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Murchie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dot Brooks Chocolate Pound Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts