1. Place chicken in large bowl; squeeze lime juice over it and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the onion in 2 TBSP butter until the onion is translucent.
3. Add 2 TBSP butter, berbere, wine, garlic, ginger, and water to the onion mixture. Bring to simmer and add chicken.
4. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, and adding more water if necessary, until chicken is cooked through and tender.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add peeled eggs and cook until just heated through. Dust lightly with berbere powder and serve with injera bread or over rice.
498 calories per serving.
Go to full version of