Community Recipe from
- DORITO SURPRISE
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes
- 2 cans mushroom soup
- 7 1/2 oz. bag nacho cheese flavored Doritos
- 1/2 lb. American cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 med. onion, grated
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Fry onion and beef.
- Drain off fat, add seasoning.
- Spread 1/2 Doritos in baking pan.
- Add half hamburger mixture over Doritos.
- Add 1 can Rotel tomatoes.
- Add 1 can mushroom soup.
- Add half of cheese.
- Pan size - 12 3/4 x 9 x 2 1/4 inches.
- Bake covered for 30-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
DORITO SURPRISE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles