Dorito Chicken Taco Fingers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) skim milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 1 bag(s) Dorito's tortilla chips any flavor
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2 Spray a baking sheet with no stick cooking spray.
- 3 Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
- 4 Combine mayo, milk in a large bowl.
- 5 Place tortilla chips and taco seasoning in zip lock baggie, crush chips into medium size crumbs.
- 6 Pour chip mix into a medium size bowl.
- 7 Coat chicken strips in mayo mixture, then in the crushed tortilla chips.
- 8 Place on baking sheet, be sure to not overlap.
- 9 Bake until just browned and chicken is cooked through about 10-12 minutes.
- 10 Serve with sour cream and salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Supermom7738 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dorito Chicken Taco Fingers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes