Dora's Corn Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) butter, melted
- 1 can(s) corn, with liquid (11 oz)
- 1 can(s) creamed corn (15 oz)
- 2 eggs
- 1 box(es) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt the butter and let cool. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and mix in both cans of corn. Add sour cream and the cooled melted butter. Mix. Add muffin mix and mix all ingredients together until well blended. Pour into a small casserole dish and bake for approximately 1 hour, until golden brown and not obviously runny.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lilu12323 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note