Donut or Cinnamon Roll Glaze
Community Recipe from
- 1 teaspoon(s) Butter Melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Confectioners sugar
- Melt the butter and add to rest of ingredients. Mix until creamy. Add more milk by 1 teaspoon or less at a time until the desired consistency is met.
- Drizzle onto cinnamon rolls or donuts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NannafromKansas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes