Don't A'choke Dip
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
Try this dip with veggies, toasted bread or pita chips... whatever the dipper it's sure to disappear in a flash.
Yield: Serves 12
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16-oz.) can artichokes, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- Assorted crackers
- Combine all ingredients except onions and crackers in an 8"x8" baking pan; mix thoroughly and bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions; serve with crackers. Makes 7 cups.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note