'Don't Bother me, I'm Reading' Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) stew meat, cut into chunks
- 2 or 3 potatoes, peeled and sliced into chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 box(es) frozen peas
- 1 can(s) tomato soup
- 1/2 can(s) of water (half a soup can)
- 1/2 can(s) of milk (half a soup can)
- 1 bay leaf
- Dump all ingredients into an ovenproof pot. Bake for 5 hours at 200 degrees. No stirring necessary.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note