Photo: Blake Pearson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine
- 1 (8- to 10-pound) bone-in Boston butt pork roast, trimmed
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 1 (24-ounce) bottle mojo marinade
- Spice Blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- Cut small slits all over meat, and insert garlic and olives. Place meat in a large bowl, and add mojo marinade. Cover and chill 1 to 2 days.
- Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Pat pork dry, and rub Spice Blend all over pork.
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet or pan over medium-high heat until hot. Brown roast on all sides. Scatter sliced onion around meat in bottom of pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 5 hours or until pork is tender and meat falls off the bone. Serve with pan juices and onion, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes