Dolphin with Puttanesca Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2 -2 1/2 pound(s) dolphin filets
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 recipe Puttanesca Sauce
- 1. Combine the flour, pepper, and paprika, and sprinkle on the filets.
- 2. In a heavy skillet, heat the oil over moderately-high heat for 1 minute. Add the fillets and cook about 3 minutes on each side; do not overcook. Transfer the fillets to a heated serving platter.
- 3. Pour hot Puttanesca Sauce over and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes