Dolphin with Puttanesca Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2 -2 1/2 pound(s) dolphin filets
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 recipe Puttanesca Sauce
- 1. Combine the flour, pepper, and paprika, and sprinkle on the filets.
- 2. In a heavy skillet, heat the oil over moderately-high heat for 1 minute. Add the fillets and cook about 3 minutes on each side; do not overcook. Transfer the fillets to a heated serving platter.
- 3. Pour hot Puttanesca Sauce over and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note