- 1/2 cup DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 (6 oz) salmon filets
How to Make It
Step 1: Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, honey, pepper, paprika and garlic powder in small saucepan. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, whisking occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and reserve 1/3 cup glaze to serve as a sauce with the grilled fish.
Step 2: Heat grill to medium heat and oil it with cooking spray. Place salmon on the grill and brush with glaze. Grill salmon until opaque and flaky, about 4 minutes on each side. Serve reserved glaze with salmon.