1. Prepare and bake 1 Tiered Dogwood Blossom Cake recipe. Repeat procedure for second 14-inch layer. Prepare and bake remaining recipe using directions in the note for 10-inch and 6-inch cake layers.
2. Cut domed top off each layer using a serrated knife.
3. Prepare Blackberry Filling.
4. Prepare 1 White Satin Frosting recipe. Repeat procedure twice.
5. Cover 1 (14-inch), 1 (10-inch), and 1 (6-inch) sturdy cardboard cake circle with aluminum foil.
6. Spread a small amount of frosting on 1 side of 14-inch circle; top with 1 (14-inch) cake layer. Spread 3 cups Blackberry Filling over cake layer, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with remaining 14-inch cake layer.
7. Cut 4 wooden craft sticks to height of 14-inch tier; insert vertically into cake tier, evenly spaced and level with top of tier, about 3 inches from sides.
8. Spread top and sides of cake with frosting, smoothing with a wet metal spatula. Chill up to 2 days, or freeze up to 2 months.
9. Assemble and frost 2 (10-inch) layers on cardboard circle as directed above, using 2 1/2 cups Blackberry Filling. Assemble and frost 2 (6-inch) layers on cardboard circle as directed above, using remaining 1 1/2 cups Blackberry Filling and omitting craft sticks. Chill up to 2 days, or freeze up to 2 months.
10. Position 10-inch tier in center of 14-inch tier; position 6-inch tier in center of 10-inch tier. Place cake on stand.
11. Fit a large decorating bag with tip #32 (Wilton). Fill bag with frosting. Pipe a shell border on the top and the bottom edge of each tier.
12. Pipe a large amount of icing on top of cake to secure Fondant Dogwood Blossoms. Attach remaining blossoms to cake with a small amount of frosting.
Purchase ready-to-use white rolled fondant for the dogwood blossoms and leaves. It's easy to work with and saves time on such a busy occasion.