Doe's Broiled Shrimp
This Southern classic is from Doe's Eat Place in Greenville, Mississippi.
Yield: Makes 2 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 24 unpeeled, large raw shrimp (3 1/35 count)
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic-flavored butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Preheat broiler with oven rack 5 inches from heat. Peel shrimp; devein, if desired. Place shrimp in a lightly greased broiler pan. Combine melted garlic butter and next 5 ingredients, stirring well. Drizzle butter mixture over shrimp. Broil 4 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Land O'Lakes Roasted Garlic Butter with Oil and Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes