- 24 unpeeled, large raw shrimp (3 1/35 count)
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic-flavored butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
How to Make It
Preheat broiler with oven rack 5 inches from heat. Peel shrimp; devein, if desired. Place shrimp in a lightly greased broiler pan. Combine melted garlic butter and next 5 ingredients, stirring well. Drizzle butter mixture over shrimp. Broil 4 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired.
Note: We tested with Land O'Lakes Roasted Garlic Butter with Oil and Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning.