Doc's GingerSalad Dressing
Doc's Ginger Salad Dressing will make you want to eat your leafy greens every single day. It is healthy and scrumptious! Try it as a marinade, you are going to love it. I'm not kidding. Enjoy.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion Finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Finely minced
- 2/3 cup(s) Peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Fresh ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) Rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Water
- 3 tablespoon(s) Ginger root Minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Celery or 1 tbs. celery salt Finely minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Ketchup
- 2 teaspoon(s) Lemon juice Freshly squeezed
- Blend all of the ingredients in your blender or food processor for about 30 seconds, until combined. Serve over salad greens. This dressing keeps in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks. Feel free to adjust the favors of this dressing by adding or subtracting the amounts of each ingredient to your liking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Richardpickard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Doc's GingerSalad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings