Do-Si-Dos Ice-cream Truffles
More From Southern Living
Stand: 15 Minutes
Freeze: 30 Minutes
- 1 pt. vanilla ice cream
- 1 sleeve (11 cookies) peanut butter-cream cookies
- 1. Let ice cream stand at room temperature 15 minutes to soften.
- 2. Meanwhile, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place in freezer.
- 3. Process cookies in a food processor 1 minute or until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Pour cookie crumbs into a shallow dish.
- 4. Scoop ice cream into small balls using a 1 1/4-inch ice-cream scoop, and roll in cookie crumbs. Arrange on prepared baking sheet in freezer. Freeze truffles at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Girl Scout Do-Si-Dos cookies.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts