- 4 ounces thin rice noodles
- 1 head butter lettuce, broken into leaves
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 papayas, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- About 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup purchased spicy peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted salted peanuts
- 3 green onions, sliced into thin strips
- Lime wedges
- 12 large sheets rice paper*
- calories 501
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- protein 24 g
- fat 17 g
- satfat 3.1 g
- carbohydrate 68 g
- fiber 6.5 g
- sodium 784 mg
- cholesterol 32 mg
How to Make It
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
Arrange noodles and remaining ingredients on large platters and set out with a large bowl of boiling water so diners can dip their rice papers (about 1 minute to soften), then assemble their spring rolls.
*Find at your grocery store's Asian foods aisle or an Asian market.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per 3-roll serving.