a comforting dish for company or Sunday lunch
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) boneless chicken breasts baked
- 2 cup(s) minute rice as box directs
- 1 can(s) small peas drained
- 1 cup(s) sliced mushrooms fresh
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheese fresh
- Bake chicken and set aside...prepare rice, add peas, mushrooms, and soup pour into a 13x9 casserole top with chicken bake at 350 till set top with cheese.
- serve with a fruit salad
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinlake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note