Community Recipe from
- 4 piece(s) boneless chicken breasts baked
- 2 cup(s) minute rice as box directs
- 1 can(s) small peas drained
- 1 cup(s) sliced mushrooms fresh
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheese fresh
- Bake chicken and set aside...prepare rice, add peas, mushrooms, and soup pour into a 13x9 casserole top with chicken bake at 350 till set top with cheese.
- serve with a fruit salad
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinlake and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes