Divine Pimiento Cheese
If I could choose my last meal, it would have to include pimiento cheese. There are very few days when my fridge isn’t home to a batch of the famous spread. I make it often and love it best on soft white sandwich bread. You can also serve it with your favorite crackers.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (16-oz.) block sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 2 tablespoons grated Vidalia onion
- Garnish: freshly ground pepper
- 1. Grate cheese using the large holes of a box grater.
- 2. Combine cheese and next 3 ingredients, stirring until blended. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 4 days. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This