Disney's Top of the World Pancakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) buttermilk pancake mix
- 4 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- With a whisk, mix egg, oil, milk, water, and vanilla in a bowl.
- In another bowl, blend pancake mix, sugar, and baking powder.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to liquid mixture, mixing well with a whisk.
- Cook pancakes on a lightly greased griddle over medium heat, using about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- When top of pancake is dry, turn and cook 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- Note: This recipe makes thick pancakes. For a thinner batter, increase water as needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hmscarlst5 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Disney's Top of the World Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
- COOKING METHOD: Grill Pan