Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) chicken shredded cooked
- 1/3 cup(s) Franks Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) green olives finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) blue cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss Chicken with cayenne pepper sauce.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients except the blue cheese.
- Turn into 1 1/2 quart shallow casserole dish, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BattmansGirl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads