So easy and tasty. I made ahead and baked before serving. I would double the amount of hot sauce for a little extra kick - but it was great. Also great left over and reheated! I served it with Ritz crackers
Disappearing Buffalo Chicken Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) finely chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cup(s) Shredded Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Toss chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into 1 1/2 quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese. Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or favorite dippers
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AlleneRecipes1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note