Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Ground beef cooked
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 box(es) Dirty Rice mix
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 10 piece(s) soft taco shells
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook ground beef with onions, drain any grease off ,Add Dirty Rice mix, going by the directions on the boxes ,also add the taco seasoning cook till very little gravy in the bottom turn off set aside.Combine 1/4 cup of mixture in each shell roll and lay facing down in 9x13 baking dish thats been sprayed with cooking spray cover with mozzarella cheese and your favorite salsa bake at 375 for 45 mins, cover with fresh cilantro and sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaTanyaCapps and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes