- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon Argo® OR Kingsford® Corn Starch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® 100% Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 12 to 15 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 12 chewy candy worms
How to Make It
MIX sugar, cocoa powder, corn starch and salt in a large microwave-safe bowl. Whisk in milk and egg yolks until well blended.
MICROWAVE on HIGH (100%) for about 5 to 7 minutes, stirring every 1 to 2 minutes. Cook until pudding is thick and has boiled at least 1 minute. Remove from microwave. Stir in butter and vanilla. Cover surface with plastic wrap.
CHILL 2 hours.
LAYER pudding and cookie crumbs in individual clear bowls; ending with cookie crumbs on top. Garnish with chewy candy worms.