Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Oreo cookies
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 3 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 package(s) small French Vanilla instant pudding
- 12 ounce(s) Cool Whip
- flower pot
- bouqwuet flowers
- Crush Oreo cookies and set aside. Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar and butter
- Mix milk with pudding then mix well with creamed mixture. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Assemble in pot. Put waxed paper to cover holes in pot. layer cookies in bottom then pudding, repeat until all is used with cookies on top.
- Refrigerate over night. :put flower in pot. serve with trowel.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dirt Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings
More Recipes for Main Dishes