Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) (1 Package) Cream cheese Softend
- 1/2 cup(s) butter Softend
- 1/2 cup(s) Confectioners' Sugar
- 7 ounce(s) (2 Packages) Instant Vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- 12 ounce(s) (1 container) Frozen whipped cream Thawed
- 32 ounce(s) Oreos
- 1. Chop cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear.
- 2. Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl.
- 3.In a large bowl mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together.
- 4. Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together.
- 5. Layer in designated dish starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers.
- 6. Chill until ready to serve.
- (Dessert can be layered into a pan, bowl, or flower pot and be top with various items that would make it look realistic. I.E. Gravestones, gummy worms, flowers, a shovel for a scooper, ect)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Larr0437 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dirt Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts