This has long been a favorite dessert amongst my sons and their friends, and it's the best dirt cake recipe around. The recipe makes quite a bit more than five servings; I usually halve it.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 ounce(s) oreo cokies 2pkges
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 31/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 package(s) french vanilla pudding mix small packs
- 12 ounce(s) cool whip 1 small one
- cream the butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar toghter
- Mix pudding toghter with milk, add cool whip to the pudding mix
- Blend cream and pudding mix
- crumble oreos
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BBsKitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dirt Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts