Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 pound(s) asiage cheese shredded
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) red pepper
- 1-1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- Pulse cheese and garalic in food processor until cheese is crumbly and garlic is minced. Add rest of ingredients and mix. cover and marinate at room temp. for 4 hours. Store in refrigerator and bring to room temparature before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dipping Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes