Dinosaur BBQ Ranch Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Cayenne Buttermilk Ranch Dressing, from the Dinosaur BBQ Cookbook
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 c. finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp. lemon pepper (found in the spice aisle)
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Dinosaur BBQ Cajun Foreplay Spice Rub (or other Creole spice seasoning)
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl, and mix well. Pour into a lidded container and let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour to let the flavors meld. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melissa123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dinosaur BBQ Ranch Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments