Dinner Bells (Stuffed Bell Peppers)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 whole(s) Red or orange bell peppers
- 1 pound(s) Lean ground turkey
- 1 cup(s) Chopped onion
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Cooked brown rice
- 1 jar(s) 25 oz. Marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- Cut off tops of peppers. Clean out completely. Place peppers upright in a 4-6 quart crockery cooker.
- Combine turkey, onion, Italian seasoning, garlic and salt. Stir in rice. Spoon into peppers.
- Pour most of the marinara sauce over peppers. Add water to remaining sauce in jar. Cover jar and shake. Pour over peppers.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 hours.
- Transfer peppers to serving plates. Spoon sauce over top. Let stand for 5 minutes. (Serves 5)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mmeehan30 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dinner Bells (Stuffed Bell Peppers) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables