Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) cottage cheese heated to luke warm & creamed
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 egg unbeaten
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) actie dry yeast softened in 1/4 cup semi hot water
- 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1. Stir 1st 8 ingredients together, then add yeast.
- 2. Add flour to form a stiff dough.
- -For 1st addition of flour, beat at a low speed with a mixer.
- -Then, add flour & knead until flour is gone.
- 3. Cover top of bowl & let rise in a warm place until light & double in size.
- 4. Stir dough down. Put in a greased 8" round pan or casserole. Let rise until light.
- 5. Bake @ 350 degrees for 50 minutes. If it starts to get too brown, cover with foil. Grammie bakes hers for about 47 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note