- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 12 rye bread slices
- 1 pound thinly sliced roast beef
- Salt (optional)
- 2/3 cup fresh bean sprouts, washed and drained
- 12 (1/4-inch-thick) tomato slices
- 18 dill pickle slices
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients; let stand 30 minutes.
Top 6 bread slices with roast beef; sprinkle with salt, if desired. Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream mixture over roast beef. Top evenly with bean sprouts, tomato, and dill pickle. Cover with remaining bread slices. Cut sandwiches in half diagonally, and serve immediately.