Dilled White Bean and Grape Tomato Salad
- 2 15 oz cans cannellini, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh dill
- 2/3 cup(s) diced red onion
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 1/2 cup(s) halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Let marinate at room temp one hour. Can be made one day ahead. Cover and chill. Bring salad to room temp before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pamela8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dilled White Bean and Grape Tomato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables