Dilled Shrimp Pasta Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) fusilli
- 26-30 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/4 cup(s) frozen peas
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) light mayo
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 cup(s) fresh spinach leaves
- 2/3 cup(s) fresh dill, chopped
- 1 pinch(s) ceyanne
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until tender, about 13 minutes, adding shrimp and peas in the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain and cool under cold running water, then drain thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, garlic, salt and cayenne. Add pasta, shrimp, peas, spinach and dill and toss to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 day.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dilled Shrimp Pasta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes