Dilled Salmon Cakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) salmon drained
- 1 cup(s) fresh whole wheat bread crumbs (about 2 slices bread)
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoon(s) each cooking onion and celery minced
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped fresh dill or 1tsp dried
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) dried bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1. In a medium bowl combine salmon, fresh bread crumbs, egg, onion, celery, dill and lemon zest. Shape the mixture into 6 cakes, pressing ingredients firmly together.
- 2. Place dried breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. Press cakes into breadcrumbs on all sides to coat evenly. Salmon cakes can be refrigerated at this point for 8-12 hours.
- 3. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat; cook cakes, turning once, until browned on both sides and heated through, about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kitkatqt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dilled Salmon Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes