This was fabulous. The flavor was really good and I wouldn't change a thing. Our guests loved it too. My one complaint is that it did not keep well. It was barely edible the next day.
Dilled Potato Salad With Feta
Invite the flavor of Greece to your next cookout by serving a potato salad tossed with crumbled feta cheese. The rich, smooth cheese highlights the tart red wine vinegar and the crunchy fresh veggies.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- Bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil. Cook 25 to 30 minutes or just until tender; drain and cool. Cut potatoes into quarters.
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, dill, salt, and pepper. Pour over warm potatoes.
- Stir in chopped bell pepper, cucumber, and green onions; add cheese, and toss to combine. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This